Radyne and Inductotherm Group
Located in Milwaukee, Wis., we maintain a philosophy of thinking locally and acting globally. As part of the Inductotherm Group, Radyne customers have unique access to a strong global network of manufacturing and service facilities, along with a full range of engineering, installation and repair services.
Bringing together 40 companies with 38 manufacturing facilities located in 19 countries, Inductotherm Group offers advanced technology for the engineering, manufacturing and service of thermal processing equipment used in the melting, heating, heat treating, forging, galvanizing, coating, cutting and welding of metals.
Independently, we are experts in our respective disciplines from melting and heat-treating equipment, to vacuum refining and welding systems. Collectively, however, we are able to combine our individual strengths, shared knowledge, products and international footprint to deliver unmatched innovations and unparalleled customer support.
The Inductotherm Group Company Advantage:
- Offers the best solution from a broad range of world-class technologies
- The support of a global network of manufacturing and service facilities
- Access to a full range of engineering, installation and repair services
- Specialization among each of the group members
- Expertise in a wide range of processes
- Financial strength and stability